There’s no denying the fact that dishwashers make kitchen clean-up a breeze. Instead of hand-washing and drying all dishes, silverware and glasses, you can just toss them in the trusty dishwasher. Although they’re built to last, dishwashers aren’t invincible.
Continue reading to learn a few common dishwasher problems that an appliance service company in St. Charles, MO will have to address:
- Dishes come out dirty: Unclean dishes are often due to a clogged drain. When the drain gets clogged with food, those particles will wash back onto the dishes before the cycle is over. Your appliance repair specialist is capable of diagnosing and fixing this issue.
- Water isn’t pumping into the dishwasher: Every dishwasher has a special sensor that tells the pump how much water to bring in to clean the dishes. When this sensor gets dirty or becomes damaged, the pump won’t perform its duty. An appliance repair specialist is qualified to take your dishwasher apart to clean or replace the sensor.
- Water isn’t pumping out of the dishwasher: Once the dishes are clean, your dishwasher is supposed to drain out all of the excess water. If there’s a clog, if the sensor is damaged or if the pump isn’t working, all of that water will be left standing in the unit. Check for a clog, and then call a repairman to fix your dishwasher.
- Water leaks from under the door: The door seals are responsible for keeping all of the dishwasher water in the unit itself. These seals can start to crack or come off as the dishwasher ages, allowing water to seep out from the bottom of the unit. Call an appliance service company in St. Charles County, MO to replace the seal right away.
Call Crews Appliance Repair ASAP!
Be sure to hire a professional instead of trying to fix these problems yourself. Here are a few reasons why we’re the best appliance service company in St. Charles County, MO:
- Fast response time: Unlike some other companies, we’re committed to providing immediate service for all of our customers. Whether the problem is with a kitchen appliance, your laundry machines or something else, we’ll come to your home as soon as possible to set it straight.
- Wide range of services: There’s no reason to have multiple repair companies on speed dial to fix different appliances around the house—we do it all! In addition to making all sorts of repairs, we provide a 100-day warranty for all of our services.
- Affordable pricing: You won’t need to break the bank when you call our team to fix your appliances. We have some of the best prices in town; plus, we offer free service calls for repairs over $59.
The choice is clear the next time you need someone to fix your dishwasher: get in touch with Crews Appliance Repair. We’re the number one appliance service company in St. Charles, MO for repairing all of your kitchen appliances. Give us a call today to see what we can do for you.
Categorised in: Dishwasher Repair
This post was written by Writer