It’s hard enough getting your whole family to sit down to enjoy a meal together at the end of a long, busy day. When you suddenly have to deal with an oven that refuses to function correctly, the whole meal goes out the window and you end up ordering pizza or another unhealthy substitute. Stick to your dinner plans by contacting quality oven repairmen in St. Peters, MO when your oven stops working.
My oven isn’t working—now what?
Like any appliance in your home, an oven may face any number of problems over the years. Trying to diagnose and fix these issues on your own usually results in having to call quality oven repairmen in St. Peters, MO to correct any mistakes you made. These errors typically end up costing more than if you had hired a repair technician from the outset. Save yourself the time, money and hassle by calling a technician when you notice any of these warning signs:
- Cold or raw food: The timer goes off and you remove the pan from the oven, only to discover the food is still as cold as it was when you put it in initially. If your oven fails to heat up your dish thoroughly, this indicates an issue with the thermostat.
- Burnt food: At the other end of the spectrum, you prepare a recipe you’ve made dozens of times. When it’s time to take it out of the oven, your beloved meatloaf, casserole or other dish has been charred to a crisp. It’s burnt and inedible because your oven’s thermostat is no longer functioning as it should.
- Bad smells: When using your oven, the only aroma you should smell is whatever you’re cooking. Any other odors indicate a serious problem with your oven. If your range runs on gas, this could mean there’s a leak. You’ll want to call a repair technician as soon as possible.
- Different sounds: Every machine creates some sort of sound. If your oven produces noise you’ve never heard before, something’s broken. These noises could indicate a variety of problems that demand immediate attention. Rather than ignoring them, get a technician to your home quickly to identify and fix the issue.
- Takes longer to preheat: Over time, older ovens need more time to preheat to the desired temperature. However, you shouldn’t have to wait long for your oven to preheat. If your oven requires more and more time to reach the desired temperature, you’re probably experiencing a malfunction in the temperature sensor probe.
A malfunctioning oven makes your home life much harder. As you struggle to find recipes that don’t require an oven, you and your family spend more money eating out and ordering in. Maybe you attempt to handle the repairs on your own and discover that your fixes only made the problem worse or created an additional inconvenience.
It’s time to call the quality oven repairmen in St. Peters, MO at Crews Appliance Repair. Get in touch with us today to schedule an appointment with one of our skilled, knowledgeable appliance repair technicians.
Categorised in: Oven Repair
This post was written by Writer