When your dryer isn’t working properly, it can throw a wrench into your day, or even your week. Fortunately, Crews Appliance Repair has ample experience with appliance repair in St. Peters, MO, and we even specialize in repairing Samsung products.
When your Samsung dryer stops working the way it ought to, chances are it is because of one of a handful of potential problems. Here is an overview of the most typical issues you can encounter with a Samsung dryer, brought to you from our hands-on experience with appliance parts in St. Peters, MO:
- Your dryer won’t start: When your Samsung dryer will not even start, it is usually due to one of three problems: your thermal fuse has blown, the start switch has become defective or the door switch isn’t working. The thermal fuse can be blown when electrical problems arise in your household, while the start switch and door switch are issues with the device itself. Fortunately, all three are relatively easy fixes for our experienced team.
- Your dryer stopped spinning or turning: Sometimes a Samsung dryer will stop spinning because of the drive belt, which can break after years of normal wear and tear. Other times, the drum rollers can be worn out—another common issue for an aging appliance. Finally, the drum support roller and axles are other parts that can easily wear with use. If you need a replacement on any of these appliance parts in St. Peters, MO, we can help you out.
- Your dryer takes too long: You can’t wait all day for your clothes to dry—that’s almost as bad as watching paint dry! When this conundrum occurs, it can be because there’s an airflow problem, because the blower wheel has become constricted or because the gas valve solenoid has failed. Any of these issues can be quickly remedied by our St. Peters, MO appliance repair team, and we don’t charge a premium for our services.
- Your dryer is overheating: Overheating isn’t just frustrating—it can also be dangerous for your Samsung dryer. Sometimes this happens because the heating element is partially shorted out, or because the heating element assembly is obstructed. An air flow problem in a vent can also cause this common Samsung dryer problem.
- Your dryer won’t heat up: The thermal fuse is the device that keeps your dryer from overheating. But when this device breaks, the opposite can happen: a dryer that won’t heat up at all. A dryer that won’t heat up might also have a problem with its gas valve solenoid, or with the igniter. If you can’t figure out why your dryer won’t heat up, feel free to give Crews Appliance Repair a call!
Whatever the issue may be with your Samsung dryer, the team at Crews Appliance Repair is here to help with expert appliance repair in St. Peters, MO. We are proud to be very knowledgeable about our work—especially when it comes to Samsung appliances—and to never charge our customers more than is necessary. Get in touch today to schedule an appointment!
This post was written by Writer